Image of Janice Cotto from B-Free Yoga
We are a city of yogis, so here are some opportunities to jump on the wagon for free!
- Monday and Wednesday- Head to the rooftop of Whole Foods Market flagship for Black Swan’s Yoga on the Plaza. Each class begins at 6 p.m. and is accompanied by live music!
- Tuesday- Cherrywood Coffeehouse hosts a free flow class from 8-9am
- Wednesday- Sanctuary Yoga hosts a morning practice for the early birds that begins at 4 am and lasts until 6:30 am. If mornings are not your strong suit try going to the Laura Bush Library where Prime of Life Yoga has a gentle flow class at 6:30 pm.
- Thursday- Every other Thursday morning, Wells Branch Community Library holds a morning class from 10:30 to 11:45 am. Check out their events page for class dates!
- Friday-Try out Practice Yoga (donation only studio)
- Saturday- Yoga in the Park, hosted by WeViva and the Austin Parks and Recreation department. Only offered during the spring time! From 10-11