We are all familiar with the saying April showers bring May flowers. And even more so we know what this week’s forecast looks like… So it only seemed fit to share some of our most warranted tips for running in the rain:
1. Neon Gear will help enhance your visibility with the darkened skies.
2. Warm Up Indoors to prevent spending as much time in the unwanted weather.
3. Seal Your Electronics by getting work out gear with inside pockets or purchasing water proof cases.
4. Don’t Overdress. Getting wet is inevitable, and the more layers you wear the heavier it is going to be.
5. Use A Garbage Bag to keep yourself dry if it’s a race you are running. You can take it off and throw it to the side once you get moving.
Have fun and be safe!