Waking up to a soaking wet window?? So are we… This weather has us kind of bummed out. With a weather app claiming rain for the next who knows how many weeks, and a Lady Bird Lake Trail sure to ruin your shoes, we are taking up some indoor workouts and want to share them with you!
Here are a few things you can do to keep your stamina going all in the comfort of your Netflix:
- Ab Circuit: Focus on the lower abs, obliques, and upper abs for a full stomach workout.
- Yoga: Roll up your rug and roll out the mat. Simple tutorial videos can be found on YouTube for some relaxing and replenishing.
- CrossFit: Probably best to hit the gym for this. But hey, the rain you’ll catch walking to a from the car will be masked by sweat so it’s okay.
- Cardio Step Workout: It might not be the trail you are used too, but picking up one of those 80’s inspired step aerobics DVD’s is awesome in all ways!
- Interval Training: Work on improving speed and overall fitness with a series of low-to-high intensity exercises separated by brief periods of rest.