Austin Massage Company’s owner has been voted Best Massage by Austin Fit Magazine for the past 6 years and now wants to expand her team with a few new members and on-call therapists.
Our Dream TEAM:
- is active & lives a healthy lifestyle
- has previous experience working with athletic injuries & sports maintenance
- is responsible, eager to learn and able to work unsupervised
- has reliable transportation
- can recommend a course of treatment and demonstrate self-care techniques to clients
- has excellent communication and listening skills
- able to maintain thorough SOAP notes and have confidence to discuss client care with referring coaches, trainers, physical therapist, chiropractors or medical doctors.
- has a vast knowledge in medical terminology, anatomy and kinesiology
- has a current TX state massage license and massage insurance
- has experience working with advanced modalities and can provide a killer deep tissue and/or sports/injury rehab specific massage
- is willing to participate in unique marketing events in the community to build a client following
- is comfortable checking out and re-booking your clients as we do not have a receptionist
All supplies are provided in a relaxed environment.
Therapists are independent contractors but well respected and supported along with Continuing Education reimbursement opportunity.
Various shift are available at both locations. Three shift MINIMUM is required one shift must be a FRI, SAT or SUN.
Please email your cover letter, a short bio telling us about yourself (your hobbies, how you stay active, your favorite type of client/issue to work on), how you feel you would be an asset to the AMC team along with your resume in PDF format ONLY (all other formats will be discarded).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org